Here's How to Schedule a Report in NetSuite
Tired of manually putting together reports and sending them? With NetSuite, you don't have to worry about that anymore! NetSuite allows you to schedule reports that automatically send an email to the recipient.
For example, if a sales manager needs the daily numbers by 5:00 pm every day, you can automate a report so it's guaranteed you never miss the cutoff. Or, if the warehouse team needs inventory numbers every morning, you can automate that report, too.
Schedule Reports in NetSuite
- Click on reports in the top menu
- In the sales center portlet, click on the report you want to schedule. Use the plus button to the left of each report to expand each menu.
- In the bottom right corner of the report footer, click the schedule icon. (It looks like a calendar with a clock in the corner.)
- A new window will pop up. Here, enter the time and date you want the report to be sent out.
- If you need the report to be sent to you more than once, check the run report more than once box. Once you check that box, you can choose how often you want the report to be emailed to you, including daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
Add Email Recipients and Customize Your Message
- The recipient will default to your email address. If you'd like to add other staff members to the report, you can do so in the copy others field, seen in the screenshot below.
The message subtab contains the subject line and message emailed in the report. Include any kind of custom message you'd like each recipient to see in the message field.
If you scroll down past the message field, there's a dropdown menu where you can choose how the report can be sent. Options include send as a link only, send as HTML, or send as CSV, Excel Sheet, PDF, or Word Document.
Attach additional files as needed under the attachment subtab.
Save Your Report Configuration
Once everything has been properly configured, click save.
Need Help with NetSuite Training?
If you're looking for assistance with NetSuite training, our NetSuite consultants are here to help. Contact us for a free consultation!