At SCS Cloud, we often recommend that our clients use top business software, Netsuite. We also regularly develop customized solutions using this suite of advanced applications. One of the numerous advantages of NetSuite is that, as a cloud-based system, users can log in to it from any device at any time. This crucial capability makes this software versatile and valuable. However, especially for businesses that are newly transitioning to cloud-based business management, NetSuite may necessitate an adjustment period.
At SCS Cloud, we’re committed to helping our clients make the most of their new software. We understand that some users have trouble figuring out the login process. We’re happy to help decode it for you so that you can simply and swiftly experience the many benefits of NetSuite. Read on to learn where and how you can log into this program.
Set up NetSuite for your business
Make sure you have a user account on NetSuite
Go to this link
Enter your email address and password
Access everything NetSuite has to offer
1. Set up NetSuite for your business. You won’t have any information or accounts to log into if you haven’t purchased and configured your software suite yet. SCS Cloud would be delighted to help you get started on this process to implement a system tailored to your exact needs.
2. Make sure you have a user account on NetSuite. When we get your personalized NetSuite applications ready for you, we can create these accounts for administrators and managers. If you don’t yet have a NetSuite account, an administrator on the system should log into his or her account, go to the “Lists” drop-down menu, choose the type of account you need (Accounting, Employee, Relationship, Marketing, Administrator, etc.), input your name and email, check on what type of access you need, send you an email so you can decide on a password, pick the role you fill, and save. (For more detailed instructions and images, check out NetSuite Org Atlassian’s guide to “Adding New Users in Your Account”). While this is one of the more complicated steps, remember that you’ll only ever have to do it once to be able to log in.
3. Go to this link. No matter what kind of device you’re on, you can log into NetSuite, as long as you have Internet connectivity. If you’re on an iPhone or Android smartphone, or even a tablet, it may be easier to download the NetSuite app from the App Store or Google Play.
4. Enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, don’t worry—NetSuite can reset it by sending an email to your registered account.
5. Access everything NetSuite has to offer. This suite of software applications has an easy-to-use, intuitive dashboard, so once you’re in, it should be fairly straightforward.
NetSuite also includes a Customer Portal as part of its “End-to-End CRM [Customer Relationship Management] Software in the Cloud.” This innovative feature “enables you to provide customers with highly personalized, interactive service on the Web.” This means that they, too can harness the power of the cloud to view their transactions, place orders, get technical assistance, learn about your products, and more. To use this portal, your team would create usernames based on customers’ emails, have them select their own passwords, and then direct them to this link to log in.
How SCS Cloud Can Help
If you’re grappling with glitches or need extra assistance logging in, our team of specialists would be delighted to lend a hand. We offer comprehensive, personalized support and training services for companies using NetSuite. Our experts will be there to accurately and rapidly answer your questions. We also offer on-site and remote training programs to help you and your team learn the ins and outs of this cloud-based business software.
Do You Have Other Questions About NetSuite?
We’ve used, taught, and optimized this system for many years, so we can answer any query you might have. To learn more about NetSuite or schedule a consultation, contact SCS Cloud today.