NetSuite Capabilities by Role
- Netsuite provides you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions. Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards.
Cost of Ownership
- Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.
- Improve workforce productivity with any time, anywhere access. This allows your team to manage their divisions easily from anywhere in the world and through any device.
One Cloud Solution for Your Entire Business
- NetSuite delivers accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and e-commerce—in a single, integrated business management software solution.
A business owner/CEO is ultimately responsible for every decision that is made within the company. The job can be very demanding, but also very rewarding when the company succeeds. You may have a clear vision of where your company needs to be but not a clear path on how to get there.
NetSuite is the #1 choice for mid-size businesses to run their accounting/ERP, CRM, and e-commerce applications in the cloud. NetSuite helps you run your business rather than managing technology.
With NetSuite, your business can benefit from lower overall costs, better alignment between technology and specific business needs, scalability, ease of deployment and management, easier upgrades, anytime anywhere access, and high reliability.
Being an Operations Manager, you need to be able to see key information about your company in real-time as well as give your team tools to be able to manage manufacturing, inventory, shipping, warehouse management, fulfillment, sourcing, and future planning.
NetSuite is one of the most robust systems that gives you insight into these areas and much more. Allowing you to have full control over your entire production process means that you can have peace of mind and focus efforts on growth and the future.
Over the years, the CFO role has broadened dramatically, so, today, the position belies the sheer breadth and depth that spans the role. Beyond the core responsibilities of financial reporting, audit and compliance, planning, treasury, and capital structure, CFO’s are, increasingly, playing a more prominent role in corporate portfolio management and capital allocation.
NetSuite enables you to manage your core business processes with a single, fully integrated system while allowing flexibility in a changing business environment saving costs, managing risks, driving productivity, and managing compliance – thus allowing you to grow your business.
Today’s CIOs have to be more versatile and more attuned to business strategy. They have to seek out innovative ways to leverage emerging technologies and business models in the value chain to improve business performance and stay competitive.
- Speed of Deployment – Cloud infrastructure enables deployment of mature, full-featured ERP without additional IT resources.
- Globally Enabled – Multi-subsidiary enabled, used in 100+ countries across 190+ currencies.
- Limitless Customization and Seamless Upgrades – Tailor the system to your business's processes without compromising upgrades. Customizations migrate automatically with every upgrade.
- Packaged Integration – Prebuilt integration with other legacy systems through respected partners including Informatica, IBM, Cast Iron, and Dell Boomi.
As a Customer Support Representative, you’re the vital link between customer needs, concerns, and satisfaction. You need up-to-date information to help resolve issues quickly. It is critical to have full visibility to customer data in real-time so you can speed case resolution, ensure customer satisfaction, and lower service costs.
NetSuite allows one to have all of this and more, with custom dashboards and knowledge centers, the ability to create tickets, and phone integration. This helps you with customer satisfaction and retention.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like Sales Force Automation (SFA), customer support, and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting, and integrated eCommerce capabilities.
The role of the controller is changing in ways that mirror those of the broader finance function. The increased involvement in strategic support is raising the financial controller’s profile introducing concerns around how finance areas will support demand to meet a wider set of expectations. This is in addition to an already complex finance function fueled by changing regulations, budget and resource constraints, and plans for corporate expansion.
NetSuite delivers improved business results while optimizing financial processes. NetSuite offers the functionality your organization needs to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and get more done by eliminating time-consuming, error-prone manual processes and point solutions by automating and streamlining day-to-day accounting and financial operations.